We are committed to investing in significant upgrades to the Silvrback platform. We're pleased with the progress thus far. I would say the biggest issues we've tackled thus far include the following:
- Wordpress blog importer, which allows Wordpress bloggers to upload their blogs into Silvrback
- introducing the collaborator function which allows you to invite and manage
collaborators on your blog
- implementing a new user sign-in protocol, which also improves site security
- creating the paypal subscription payment option
- Github gist embed feature for our programmer bloggers
- enhanced social media features, which allows users the option to place social media access on a right-side tab and in the header in the Gorilla theme.
We also pushed out some minor upgrades:
- created a feature allowing guest writers the option of adding their email address in their gravatar when posting to your site
- improved page navigation and labeling functions on blog pages, including adding a faq/help link on user control panels
- added Markdown editing capabilities to the header bio sentence (now called short descriptive sentence), which allows you to format or link text in the heading
If you didn't get a chance to read in detail these upgrades, the relevant announcements are linked below:
Github Gist Embeds
All the above notifications were posted on the Silvrback blog. We encourage you to subscribe and get these updates on a regular basis.
This sums up what we've been doing in the past couple of months. If you what we'll be working on between now and the end of 2016, read the article, Looking Ahead.